According to the "game" of tag, here are seven random facts about me:
1. I have naturally red hair although both of my parents have dark brown hair. I believe that this is rather rare and have always considered it special.
2. I come from a third generation family of loggers, a.k.a. lumberjacks, on my dad's side who have a great respect and knowledge of the outdoors.
3. I am the proud parent of a furry baby, my Irish Setter, Cinnamon. And, up until yesterday, when my rabbit unfortunately passed away, I was also the proud parent of that furry baby too.
4. I have been an on again off again vegetarian. On occasion, I have gone several months to a year without eating meat. For some reason, there are just long periods of time that I don't like the taste of it and prefer soy based products.
5. I have a terrible phobia of normal to large size human and animal figure sculptures that are usually stone or metal. This can be a little annoying when trying to visit art museums. I have my husband go check all the rooms for this kind of artwork before I enter because it is not pretty to see me having a weird sculpture induced panic attack! And, I have no idea why! I've just always been this way as long as I can remember.
6. My husband and I dream of having our own fiber farm some day with an assortment of fiber producing animals like sheep, alpaca, llama, etc. I'd love to have the opportunity to raise my own fiber animals and treat them well in every respect.
7. I would eventually like to pursue a complete Masters of Fine Art degree to become a full time professor of design. Right now I am a part-time adjunct only, but I love, love, love teaching. Anyone want to donate tuition money? (hehe)
So there you have it, probably a little more about me than you ever really wanted to know. Below are the rules to the game and also my choices to tag.
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Those tagged . . .