No Coast Craft-o-rama Show Highlights
- I sold over 10 times (actually more like 15+ times!!) my booth fee with about 40% of my inventory selling out.
- A little over half of my sales were in credit cards along with a couple of checks. The other half of sales were in cash.
- I didn't hear one rude comment in the entire two days from a shopper! I can honestly say that the shoppers had a real appreciation for quality handmade items and expressed great interest. They were also very complimentary and inquired about the felting process many times.
- The vendors and show coordinators were all very organized and super nice! My neighbors were You Go Girl Soaps and Sheppard Girls, both of whom were just lovely. I also got to meet several other vendors, and all were absolute gems!
- The space is superb for a show with wide open areas to display.
- The foot traffic was amazing with non-stop people passing by. Sometimes it was in crowds and sometimes just a trickle, but there were always some browsers it seemed. There was an estimated attendance of 10,000 shoppers over the two days, but I believe that there were probably more than that.
A BIG "thank you!" to the wonderful members of the Crafters Local 612 who organized the show. It was truly fabulous in every way, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Great work!!
If you are interested in seeing more photos of my table display and the show itself, please visit my flickr photo gallery and the No Coast Craft-o-rama flickr group.