As far as business goes........
- My Etsy shop reached 500+ items sold and over 2,500 hearts.
- One of my fiber art pendants was featured in Interweave's Felt Magazine.
- I was contacted by a publisher to author an instructional feltmaking book which is still in the works.
- My blog traffic has grown in leaps and bounds, and it has become a very fun activity for me to post.
- My felted work is now for sale in two local Kansas City shops: Gifted Hands and Oh Wow Balloons
As far as my personal life goes........
- I had to say goodbye to my beloved pet rabbit, Junior, this year, but I will remember him always.
- I was diagnosed with the early stages of endometriosis and had to have surgery which was actually a huge blessing because I had suffered with pain and other symptoms for years, but now I feel so much better.
- My husband and I have made a lot of improvements to our little house which is very exciting and fun to do.
- And, most recently, we found out that I'm pregnant! Yay! The best news of all for 2008!
As far as next year goes..........
- I hope that my business continues to grow and allows me to be the stay-at-home mom that I'd like to be while also earning a part-time income for our family.
- I plan to start doing freelance graphic design work again. I would like to brush up on my web design skills also so that I can incorporate that into my freelance work.
- I want to continue making home improvements and get the nursery in tip top shape by the end of summer when the baby is due.
- Most of all, I want a healthy baby and good finances to support the baby and our family.
Finally, I just wanted to share this funny photo with you of my husband, Stephen, and our dog Cinnamon. They have a tendency to fall asleep in the living room at night. I am a night owl so I sit and watch late night TV or work on a crafty project while they both snooze and snore (yes, they really both snore!). Here they are side by side which I thought was a super cute photo. (p.s. sshhhh! don't tell my husband that I shared this - he would be mortified! Ha!)
Wishing a very blessed New Year!